The pricing of a custom-made frame largely depends on the size of your art piece, the selected frame, matting, glazing and framing methods. As we carry over a thousand frame moulding styles, please visit us with your artwork and pick from our full selection. Our framers will be happy to assist you with the details.
All our frames are constructed in our Hong Kong warehouse. It usually takes around 1 week to 10 days to complete a framing order; order for large quantity and special requests might take longer.
- Rosewood frame - it takes minimum 1 month to complete
- Metal plate and acrylic frame / box - minimum 2 weeks
- Chinese painting remount / conservation - minimum 3 weeks
Choosing the right frame
Follow the basic guidelines below to help you choosing the right frame:
Level of protection
- Museum quality - The ultimate protection for your artwork
- Conservation - Preserve your artwork for future generations
- Commended - Guarantees a degree of protection, focusing mainly on the design
Colour and style
Pick a frame colour that could enhance and match the colour and style of your artwork. You may also take the displayed area into consideration, such as wall colour, interior and furniture style.
Protects your artwork from humidity and separate your artwork from the glass. It can also enhance your painting and provide space for the eyes to rest between the artwork and the frame.
We accept payment by cash, EPS, Visa and American Express. Cheque will be accepted for companies' order. Deposit of half of the total amount should be made after the placement of an order. The full amount should be made during pickup or delivery.
Delivery and pick up
Delivery and pick up service could be arranged and charged separately for our customers; pricing depends on the location, sizes and quantity.